Sunday, August 31, 2008

Greener Pastures?

Bruce do you recall the time you decided to run away and I was going to tag along? We were running to the woods as I recall. Unfortunately we didn't think to pack a lunch, a change of clothes, bug spray, etc. We returned home to discover no one had even seen our note "Don't try to find us, etc". How humiliating.

I learned, if I am going to run away, take Mom....she is an excellent packer, and always prepared with snacks, sun screen , bug spray etc, and when I am tired she has a soft lap.

Robin

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Just how long were you two gone? And how old were you?

Bruce said...

I think we were 12 (me) and 9 (Robin) years old ...or somewhere around there. I took my bb gun but no water or food. We were gone about an hour or so. i don't think we made the statement we were hoping for..

Sandy said...

hehe