Friday, August 22, 2008

All Aboard

So here is the start of the Temple family blog, set up for all of us to post pictures, news, thoughts, thanksgivings and memories.  I'm hoping that ALL of us will contribute from time to time, and that it will be an easy to use format for Mom to record some of her memories for us from her and dad's lives together and their family stories.  

Family members:  If I had your current e-mail address I sent you an invitation to co-author this blog.  If you didn't get an invitation and want to post to the blog, make sure I get your e-mail address so you can get on board.   If you need help getting started, just ask.   I'll add a photo badge/album and links to other family members' sites as I'm able.  Right now I have it set as an open site where anyone can view it - if you want it set up restricting viewers to only those we invite, let me know right away.

Here's some of our pics from the Easter get-together for your enjoyment.  Apparently Kirsten was inside when I was snapping photos, so if you have one with her in it from that day, would you please upload it?



























No comments: