Monday, October 13, 2008

Happy Birthday Strawberry Fields




Mom missed out on the mini birthday celebration (hats, brownies, candles, ice cream & song) I had planned for Sunday, because she drove home Saturday evening instead of returning home Sunday as I thought she was going to do. So today, now that Sam and Amber are on their way back to Kentucky, Kyle & Michelle and kids and David and I are back in our weekly routines, I want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOM! Thanks for coming and spending your birthday weekend to cheer on Michelle and me at the triathlon and to endure all the uncertain plans, hectic activity, and kid clamor with such flexibility and good humor.


Since we drove past those newly planted strawberry fields on the way home, perhaps you - or others of us could share some memories of picking berries or other produce?

No comments: